What does it take for a church to remain vibrant….exciting….and alive?
is exalted, supreme, and acknowledged as head (Colossians 1:15-18)
- are devoted to God’s Word (Acts 2:42)
- are committed to prayer (Acts 1:14, 2:42)
- love each other deeply (Acts 2:42)
- serve one another in love (Galatians 5:13)
- comfort each other (2 Corinthians 1:3-5)
- truly care for each other (Phillipians 2:1-4)
- worship together with joy (Acts 2:44-45)
- must be willing to sacrifice (Acts 2:44-45)
- must encourage and welcome every member’s talents
- reach the community for Christ (Acts 1:8, 2:40-41)
Our goal at Watertown Community Church is to provide a comfortable atmosphere allowing each person to seek or grow in Jesus Christ at your own pace.